Harbor Freight bench grinder stands

Bikerscum

I was at the Free Chinese Flashlight Store today getting a cart for my tig welder, noticed they had bench grinder stands on closeout sale. Marked down to $29.99, my 25% off coupon brought it down to $22.50. I bought 2, one for my bench grinder & one for my new garage sale drill press.

They're actually really nice. Very sturdy pyramid shape with a shelf midway. Rubber feet so the stand won't walk across the garage, and put together with 24 square head carriage bolts that go into punched square holes.... nothing to line up & only one tool to tighten the nut. Went together in minutes. I don't think I could have bought the materials to make them for that price. :thumbsup:

Those actually look really nice. See that flash light is how they get you. I am so pumped they are building a harbor freight literally a cross the street from me. Even the press looks good on it.

you know a trick for those flashlights . when they stop working its usually the contact on the bulb end you sqish it a little in the vice or with pliers and its good to go again :thumbsup:

buckeye

Hope it isn't too late down here. Headed to the real town this weekend sometime.
Thanks for the tip.
Wonder if it is sturdy enough to put a vice on one??
What ya think?