Harbor Freight Free Shipping Coupon?

I got it!

Try this link for anybody else that wants to order anything with free shipping, Click the yellow free shipping tab to get the code. If you dont order now COPY AND SAVE THE CODE because once you view it for some reason you wont beable to view it again.

49B

That would have been easier huh lol... Here ya go. I just placed my order and it worked. 692-497-130

It expires 12/10/08 So take advantage of it!

Last edited:
thanks

now does anyone have a coupon code to get a 6.5 for cheap from their site? i want one and my local store doesn't stock them and they're a bunch of assholes and won't order one.

The free shipping will apply to to the 6.5 engine as well! I was going to order one awhile back and shipping was $11.99 And is not an overweight item.. 149 with the free shipping coupon is not bad. My closest HF is 80 miles so it would be better just to order one online. You can only use coupon per order anyways.

that's lame.

i've been spending way too much on mini bike stuff lately to justify dropping another $150 on something i don't really need.

Question on HF shipping... I clicked on the "check order status" and It shows "XXXXXX was not found in our records" Does it usually take this long for the guys to process an online order? I've never ordered anything from them before my got my e-mail confirmation stating the order was placed :confused: