Having no luck posting

Yep, another new guy here. Trying to find some info/expertise on my Fox Sprite. Getting this message no matter what.
Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.
Not posting any urls Or naughty words. Or maybe 'forbidden words' are required? What gives?

Thanks!

Hef

Last edited:
Most of the photos show up for me. Just the same, there is a ton of useful info already posted in the forums. I know I've learned a lot just pokin' around here and there.

What are you working on?

I hope to start a project thread soon. Really getting into this thing, it's what I daydream about most of day! Just sent off an order to OldMiniBikes for a bunch of goodies.

Thanks for checking in!

You may have issues with the photo gallery. I host my pics elsewhere or use my phone to post mostly. Welcome! The Fox bikes are super cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been having the same problem! Glad it's not just me. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't post any photos! That's kind of annoying when you want to participate in conversations and can't. I sent a message to the administrator as well but don't think anything has changed as of yet. I guess we will see

I've been having the same problem! Glad it's not just me. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't post any photos! That's kind of annoying when you want to participate in conversations and can't. I sent a message to the administrator as well but don't think anything has changed as of yet. I guess we will see
I was able to post my first thread with photos over this last weekend. It'll happen for you too.

I am amazed at how popular this site is. Lots of new folks all the time. It's not hard to understand why admin has a waiting period set up for us newbies. Plenty of good info here to check out in the meantime.

Good luck!

Hef

Last edited:
The my photos thingy down there is broke..i can post pics here from computer..can't post pics in Coleman group coz i got to use that photo tab down there....the only way i can put pics of stuff I'm doing is on the group photo section on main page of the group..not in the post itself..:shrug:

Yeah me too, type up your post in the group and try and add photos and get denied. Heck I can't even get an option to add em to the group photos. Oh well I guess I'll just redo my posts on the general section, at least they'll be photos to go along with what I post.

Just noticed that Triple A, the group mod, can post photos in his posts there. Odd.

Last edited: