he Gray Goat Garage is open tonight at 8:00 EST .. Details Inside!!

Hey folks !

Just a reminder, tomorrow night is the night again...!

Eric's OldMiniBikes Warehouse LIVE stream...:thumbsup:

8 pm eastern standard time.

Join Eric tonight as he discusses Hot Button Issues such as Immigration, citizenship questions, Trade wars, Border Patrol, Gun control and California earthquakes!!

Plan B is talk about RLV chain and passing out Quizzo Bucks!!

Whats he gonna do?!?

CarPlayLB

So I was sitting here this afternoon, pondering life, and felt a little weird. I had not taken any OMBW cool-aid and felt like I had. We had a 5.3 earthquake today...I kept working and I am still alive...nothing fell off any shelves...buildings did not fall...large cracks did not swallow cars...and everyone is fine...and I wore flip flops again today!

the other issues I may touch on, but I am more concerned about global cooling

So I was sitting here this afternoon, pondering life, and felt a little weird. I had not taken any OMBW cool-aid and felt like I had. We had a 5.3 earthquake today...I kept working and I am still alive...nothing fell off any shelves...buildings did not fall...large cracks did not swallow cars...and everyone is fine...and I wore flip flops again today!

the other issues I may touch on, but I am more concerned about global cooling
You can move to Arizona and buy some soon to be ocean front property!

I'm telling 'ya...the show just keeps getting better, and better.

Another great episode this week. Thanks Eric ! [MENTION=31879]CarPlayLB[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Dang...I missed it tonight. We're 'camping' and the connection is about non existent.

Hope y'all had fun...:thumbsup:

Thanks again Eric, and OldMiniBikes for all y'all do for all of us...!