Heald Trike for $150

$150. Needs engine and hydrolic disc brakes repaired. The trike is located in Harrisburg, Illinois 62946. Cannot trade anything. PM me if you're interested.

Will you sell me just the fenders?? I'm trying to finish a project.. Let me know your price, and i'll paypal you immediately! Or, i'll pick up the whole thing if you'll go $100 i'll drive down and pick it up, i'm in Antioch, Illinois.. That's one hell of a drive.. If you would sell just the fenders though, that'd be great!
Thanks,
John
jparello@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Remainder of Tryke for sale

I just picked up this Tryke yesterday.. I got the fenders off of it, which is all I needed.. Who wants the rest of it??
-John
ps. Make me an offer and come pick it up asap!!!
I'm in Antioch, IL
760-473-4814
jparello@yahoo.com

It's a shame to just steal the fenders of that trike:doah: But it's yours now, so do what ya want with it. You should fix it up or just keep it a spare if you already have a heald trike. You don't see them around very often, especially for the price you got it for:punk:

It's a shame to just steal the fenders of that trike:doah: But it's yours now, so do what ya want with it. You should fix it up or just keep it a spare if you already have a heald trike. You don't see them around very often, especially for the price you got it for:punk:
Yeah it is rough but not dead, I would love to have another one but I am running out of space faster than I can build more space! Did that sound like a Yogi Berra Quote?