Hello from Pittsburgh

I've been checking this site out for a week or so and I must say it seems like a nice friendly place.

I've had the mini bike bug since June when a guy asked me if I still had my Boonie bike. Unfortunately it really belonged to my Uncle and he sold it a few years ago.

So I've been searching Craigslist since June and checking out what's available. I have a son who's almost 2 years old and I would like to have him riding a mini bike in a few years and I want one that will haul me around as well.

I'm usually hanging out at 67-72chevytrucks.com as I am restoring a 1967 C10.

Thanks, Nate

Welcome Nate!

Be patient and keep watching. Everything seems to eventually come up for sale. It may take months or a year but the right bike will come to you. Good luck and your son is super lucky to have you for a Dad.

Doc

Thanks guys,

Yeah I am not in a hurry but I feel like buying something :eek:ut: I want a mini with suspenion but I don't want one that looks motorcycleish. As for my son I'm thinking a small Cat 250 or taco size bike. It's hard to tell the size of these mini's in pictures. Nate

trinik7597

welcome nate there are a couple members in pa that might be able to help you out hopefully they will stop in and say hello :thumbsup: