Help! looking for a clutch in the SARNIA ONTARIO AREA

HELP! I live 15 minutes away from Sarnia, Ontario (right across from Port Huron, MI) and I'm trying to find a place near by that would sell minibike/go kart parts or at least the centrifugial clutch im looking for (3/4" shaft #35 chain...). I'm doing the 6.5 upgrade to my doodle bug (aka dirtbug at Canadian tire) and the local princess auto can't get one for ever because they're warehouses don't even have any in stock, or plans for ordering any! (figures everybody doing this conversion is buying the same clutch) but anyways given my location I'm wondering if anybody here can help me find a relatively close store. I know ctjmini is about 3 hrs away from me so theres the possibility of ordering his kit and shipping to port huron. Or are there any good websites with warehouses in canada, (customs are a b****!) So yeah, If anyone is nearby; where do you buy your clutches:confused:

Thats "cheap?" Hell I can get two for that.

Best bet is order on line. BMI has them pretty cheap though they raised their price.

it's taken care of.

please report the post if you see people with avatars that are not appropriate. this is not the board to post those types of avatars on since there are kids that post and read here.

den35

Thats "cheap?" Hell I can get two for that.

Best bet is order on line. BMI has them pretty cheap though they raised their price.
That's what we have to pay to "get it right now".

But look at it this way.Last clutch I ordered from MFG Supply cost me $25,plus tax,plus $23.50 shipping.And it took a week to arrive.BUT......

The last clutch I bought locally I got on sale at Princess Auto for $39.99,and I had it on my bike that day.They are also the only place that sells clutches locally without a huge mark-up.(the local go-kart track sells Max-Torques for $97)

You be the judge.

well i think I'm going with ctjminis kit, after all whats not to like about painless bolt ons? and its always nice to do business with other minibike nuts!:thumbsup: