HELP! What mini bike is this?

Gday all, just dug my mini bike out of the shed after having it a few years and i am doing it up. just wondering if anyone has any idea wat make or model it is? i know its got a victa 110cc 2stroke in it with some sort of slide carbie but the bike i havent a clue, anyone know?

The Victa engine will be either a 125 or 160 cc. My bike looks very similar to yours and i have been told its a Scat Cat. Are you from Australia like me, because this sort of bike seems to be very common here, and most people call them a Dexon or Dexon Daredevil . Maybe they where marketed with a different name here. I could be completely wrong.

The mini appears to be a Scat-Cat, model# YT660. It had a Tecumseh HS40/4H.P. with an alternator. The upside down hanging bracket on the front fork area is for the headlight. They were made in Taiwan. Nice mini when remodeled back to stock with decent value. NICE MINI! GOOD LUCK!:thumbsup:

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!

delray

thats second scat cat with small gas tank mounted on top of the frame like recoils? are you also from australia. wonder if both bikes came originally with a tecumseh and that both have been replace with something different?
i like little gas tank mounted on the frame:thumbsup:
different then my bike with only the front mount tecumseh tank set-up

scat cats sold all over the world , look at minidoodle.com scat cats and grand prix look the same to me but the site has two listings:thumbsup:

Trying to slip one by us

The Scat Cat seems to have been called something different here. I'm sure the Kirby engine is original on my one going by the factory made engine mount.
OK recoil : What's a Kirby engine ? Never heard of that one ,so you owe us pictures of that engine and your mini bike. Steve :scooter:

You can see my bike in the project section as i am doing a rebuild on it. Here is a manual i have on the Kirby engine.
I am thinking they at sometime may have had some relationship with Tecumseh.

Last edited: