help with new doodlebug

hi guys, i am a newbie to all this so i need some help. i aquired a doodlebug that was missing the throttle cable, now i have one but not sure how it attatches. anway some one can post a picture or something to help me out....i have looked and cant find anything. everything appears to be there but i am not certain of that,,,hence need the pics..thank you in advance.

ok...looks like all i need is the lil set screw to hold the cable on at the connector...anyone know what size it is....not a specific type funky screw is it

Last edited:
ok...got the cable all hooked up but now there seems to be something still not right.....how many springs are supposed to be on this thing? i only have one.....any help....its almost there just need someone to give me a lil help:scooter::scooter:

i have tried all i can to upload pics...there somewhere on here i think,,,,,it also told me they were too small.....come on help a lil please

Use the search function and type in key terms like DB throttle linkage or governor adjustment. I saw 2 nice diagrams using those search phrases. Good luck getting it sorted out.

found i need the return spring that goes from exhaust gyard to the throttle control assembly....governor rod and spring...who has them in stock is the question now.....any one know.....can i use something else as a replacement