HEY EVERBODY......CJTMINI here

Last week I was in a motorcycle accident in Tennessee on Deals Gap. My leg, foot, Harley and my pride are broken but I'll be back

Please contact me in the future about the mini bike engine kits and parts Thanks for your understanding. Please contact me in 6-8 weeks

Happy riding everyone,

Chris Thompson

bandit 40

cjtmini will you sell just the engine plate from youre kit, if so can you please e-mail me , with price and shipping thank you... mark..............

Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone for the get well wishes and the kind words. It is going to be a rough road to recovery for my left foot.

I am at home alive but my left foot is busted bad. I have an appointment with the foot doctor in 2 more weeks. My heel bone is completly crushed:thumbdown:

I have restrictions on my right leg as far as walking with a walker/crutches so I have been stuck in the house

engine kit production has stopped for now. as soon as I am able to get back in the garage I should have some kits and parts available.

I have 1 engine kit remaning ready to go. This will be the last one for a while. The kit is $250 + shipping. If you are not fimillar with the kit read the post under "mini bike parts" "6.5hp engine conversion kit" everything you need to know about the kit is there. read all the posts

Thanks again

cjtmini

Hey Chris,

Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad to hear your okay and that injuries weren't much worst.

Hope you make a speedy recovery!

Garnet

Chris,
Sorry to hear about the wreck.
Glad to hear you are on the mend.
Having been through some rehabilatation myself, stay with it and do what they say...it makes a diference.
Man, that's scary stuff...I hate the thought of having an accident on my Bike.
Let me know if there is anything I can do.

As for the engine kit, I'll take it off your hands, I just started a DB30 upgrade for my son in law for Christmas..and the engine kit would keep me on schedlue.

I'll call you off line.
Keep a positive attitude!
Bruce
(Seeker)

I also had a bad accident with my motorcycle in May ,, just started PT last week .. I wish you speedy recovery with no problems ,, Hang in there better times ahead :thumbsup: I also would be interested in one of your mounting plates .. Let us know when all is better , Shoe

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone for the get well wishes and the kind words. It is going to be a rough road to recovery for my left foot.

I am at home alive but my left foot is busted bad. I have an appointment with the foot doctor in 2 more weeks. My heel bone is completly crushed:thumbdown:

I have restrictions on my right leg as far as walking with a walker/crutches so I have been stuck in the house

engine kit production has stopped for now. as soon as I am able to get back in the garage I should have some kits and parts available.

I have 1 engine kit remaning ready to go. This will be the last one for a while. The kit is $250 + shipping. If you are not fimillar with the kit read the post under "mini bike parts" "6.5hp engine conversion kit" everything you need to know about the kit is there. read all the posts

Thanks again

cjtmini
Still available?

Hi everybody--I just bought a mini bike from Tractor Supply for my Grandson. It does not have enough guts to get him up a 20 degree hill, and he only weighs 80 lbs.

How do I go about buying the CJT mini kit, and what does it include and how much is it?

Hi everybody--I just bought a mini bike from Tractor Supply for my Grandson. It does not have enough guts to get him up a 20 degree hill, and he only weighs 80 lbs.

How do I go about buying the CJT mini kit, and what does it include and how much is it?
once you get a few more posts you'll be able to send pm's. just look for one of his posts (like the original one in this thread), click his username and select send pm. there's also a good chance he'll see this thread and contact you.

i don't know how much he's asking for the kit now. it comes with the HF 6.5, clutch and guard, mounting plate/hardware and instructions. it's everything you need to bolt in the 6.5.