hey from Indiana

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I'm about as green to the world of mini bikes as a member can be. I do not currently own a mini bike. In I believe 1967 & 1968 as a 10 and 11 year old I owned a Rupp with 2 1/2 hp engine if I remember correctly. It was just a basic mini bike, blue in color and I have thought about that old Rupp for many years since then. In 1970 I bought a like new 1969 Honda mini trail 50 which was like a red-maroon/silver color. Had that a few years and yes - like the Rupp...I've been missing the little Honda 50 also. Time goes by and here I am many many years later wanting another (old) mini bike. If its ok I'm just gonna do some reading/learning and some catching up on this forum that I've seemed to take a shine to.

Eddie

buckeye

Welcome to OldMiniBikes.
You should have minimal trouble finding a vintage bike.

Good luck and keep us posted.:thumbsup:

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I'm about as green to the world of mini bikes as a member can be. I do not currently own a mini bike. In I believe 1967 & 1968 as a 10 and 11 year old I owned a Rupp with 2 1/2 hp engine if I remember correctly. It was just a basic mini bike, blue in color and I have thought about that old Rupp for many years since then. In 1970 I bought a like new 1969 Honda mini trail 50 which was like a red-maroon/silver color. Had that a few years and yes - like the Rupp...I've been missing the little Honda 50 also. Time goes by and here I am many many years later wanting another (old) mini bike. If its ok I'm just gonna do some reading/learning and some catching up on this forum that I've seemed to take a shine to.

Eddie
Hello again.
Well, it's been 3 years since I joined OldMiniBikes and I haven't posted since then and I still have not purchased a mini bike! I have gotten slide-tracked with slightly bigger bikes(Grom and other 125cc bikes). But I still can't get these little wonders out of my head and I still want to get one.... but I guess I haven't wanted it bad enough. Anyway, I'm just saying hello again and the little kid feelings towards these mini's is still alive. Eddie