Hi Im New Here and New To Mini Bikes

Hi,

Well lets get started with this. Im completely new to mini bikes but ive always wanted one and Finally got one sorta.... i got an old mini bike and i mean OLD mini bike and i have to restore it but i have no clue where to start. i got it from my girls moms boyfriend but from what i can tell its in good condition.
i will take a pic and put it up probaly tomorrow. if any body can help me or give me advise that would be great. i was thinking about putting a lawn mower engine on it mainly for the fact that there's tons of them layin in the front of where i live.

Ratbike

Hi,

Well lets get started with this. Im completely new to mini bikes but ive always wanted one and Finally got one sorta.... i got an old mini bike and i mean OLD mini bike and i have to restore it but i have no clue where to start. i got it from my girls moms boyfriend but from what i can tell its in good condition.
i will take a pic and put it up probaly tomorrow. if any body can help me or give me advise that would be great. i was thinking about putting a lawn mower engine on it mainly for the fact that there's tons of them layin in the front of where i live.
WELCOME!!!Gotta have a photo:thumbsup:

wow..... Thats a nice Bonanza you have there..It looks to be some kind of BC model :thumbsup: I would just fix up the Briggs 5 horse that is on it now.. They will usually always run again.. Plus most any lawn mower engine will be vertical crank, and won't work on a bike... You have plenty of a good start there.. :scooter:

Kool thanks for the info. i think im gonna paint the frame red and rebuild the engine i know i have to fix the pull start but i guess thats the best place to start. a briggs take 2 cycle right? i will post pics as i restore it. im up for any ideas or thoughts anyone might have. thanx again. oh i know its looks rainy but thats dry were i live.