Home Minibike work area...

Down here in Fla. all I have is a carport. I have 2 lawn tractors, 2 lawn mowers. I have never had a Gravely tractor in my life and aquired 2 in one weekend.One is 20 years old and the other is around 60. I am running out of space and am also looking to sell a few things. If the price of gas keeps going up I'll need the money to take my son back to the mountains camping this summer. We went to the Smokey's last summer and it took $400 in gas alone. Why can't gas be $1.50 in the summer?

Boo Freaking Hoo....... Since my last roommate flaked out on me, my current workspace is a 5x6 second floor balcony. Hell my freaking grill takes up damn near a fifth of it. My last place had a wraparound second floor patio of about 800sq. ft.......... that place was heaven. My neighbors hate it power tools on the balcony and I really can't argue with them.

delray

kbs8ball, your going to have to straighten him out :doah::hammer:
mardyn all that nice work and you have one of them universal seats on a bonanza bike:doah:
kbs8ball make you a real nice repro seat........................:scooter:

kbs8ball

I already made Mardyn 1 seat for one of his bonanza. I guess he likes that bike more than this one.

Greg im making your monster mini of of those universal seats. it should look pretty good on there.

kbs'

That's an old picture from last summer and that new repro seat was on the bike when I got it.. Here's the same bike the day I brought t home.

The seat you made for me is now on the mini bike pictured in the background (same one as my avatar)...

I am ready for you to make me another one for the bike in the pic. What's your schedule like?

confused? me too...

mardyn

Last edited:
I finally took pics of my work space area and i have you all beat for, the smallest space. This is a 2 car garage filled with everything bike related and my work space is only about 4 by 6.

Last edited:
and i thought we had it bad at my old place.

this was our garage. one time we had my Durango, my YZ490, my mini bike, 5 Harleys and a Harley frame sitting in there. we still had room to move around too.

My wife realized that she could park her car in the garage if I had a separate shop, so we had her contractor brother put this up in the back yard. Where I live, you can put up a 400 square foot building without getting any permits. I'm glad he was willing to do it cheap. I couldn't do it that nicely myself or afford to pay retail for it. It still needs sheetrock and a real workbench, but it's my little fortress of solitude.

Outside pic from my back door.

I now have a locking door knob on the door and it is very cramped because the chairs and umbrella are in there for the winter. I am going to have to take some now pics tonight.