Honda/clone Stage 4 engine kit ?s

How much HP/torque doe the Stage 4 kit from OldMiniBikes warehouse add to the "200cc" Baka warrior engine?

Can this kit be used on the Hemi Predator 212 cc engine?
If so, how much HP/torque does it add to the Predator?

We have Predator kits as well. It should make approx 12hp when broken in and tuned.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Holy shizznit! That's impressive.
How's the low end torque with that setup?
Iwant to put itin a Baja Warrior along with a TAV and front brake.

Can't decide if I should build the Baja engine or if I should get the Predator and build it.

Does the Stage 4 Hemi Predator make appreciably more power than the Stage 4 200cc clone?

Last edited:
What is your end goal and budget? Is your original engine in good shape, does it have a lot of hours on it. There are many good build threads on here if you search around with lots of info.

Didn't even think to look for a 1/4" 12pt 3/8 drive socket for the rob bolts.. I made it all the way to getting the rod installed and BAM no 12pt 1/4" socket!! No where local had them. Not harbor freight, northern tool, Sears, napa, lowes, Home Depot etc... my torque wrench is a 3/8 drive that goes from 5-80 ft lbs so it needs to be 3/8 drive (I don't even have a 1/4" drive 12pt 1/4") dang it!!

Didn't even think to look for a 1/4" 12pt 3/8 drive socket for the rob bolts.. I made it all the way to getting the rod installed and BAM no 12pt 1/4" socket!! No where local had them. Not harbor freight, northern tool, Sears, napa, lowes, Home Depot etc... my torque wrench is a 3/8 drive that goes from 5-80 ft lbs so it needs to be 3/8 drive (I don't even have a 1/4" drive 12pt 1/4") dang it!!
I would plastigauge the rod a lot of people over look this step
And you should get a in/lb torque wrench could be 3/8" or 1/4" it poss you may be able to rent a in/lb torque wrench from a local auto parts store
As for the socket best bet would be a tool truck

Sent from my iPhone using Mores code

I would plastigauge the rod a lot of people over look this step
And you should get a in/lb torque wrench could be 3/8" or 1/4" it poss you may be able to rent a in/lb torque wrench from a local auto parts store
As for the socket best bet would be a tool truck

Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
I've got an in/lb torque wrench as well. The torque number I have on the rod bolts are 7 ft/lbs. Not sure if that's only for the stock application or both stock and aftermarket.. anybody know?

End goal is off road and some pavement use.
I want it to make good torque for climbing hills and dragging deer/hogs out of the woods.
Also want to be able to blast around on it for fun.
I want it to be a multipurpose machine.