Honda Odyssey gokart info needed

Anyone have info on a older Honda Odyssey go kart? Like where to find parts ect? We have two old go karts and one runs and rides and the other is missing the engine (roller for parts?)

I can't find any info on them.... Hope we didnt pay to much lol

here is a link of what ours look like... I'll get the real pic up later this week when i go to the shop.
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=211676&page=2

like new pads, the one is missing the engine so its back up parts... key for the shaft is looking worn so id like to find a new one

Are they fl250/fl350? I could not see the pics u post.Most people did put snowmobile motors in them.They are awesome,i had a fl350 growing up.Ebay has a ton of parts for both machines,i have seen complete motors on there.keyway u can get at most hardware stores.

oh man those machine were fun!!!! Back in (1980?) I had a buddy who was friends with guy who owned a Honda dealership...he got us a cash deal on a couple of those we went straight down to Newark and picked them up off the shipping dock..they were still unassembled in the wooden crates with all the Japenese writing all over them.
..we literally ran those things into the ground over the next couple of years but we had a blast doing it...at the time you could buy some "hop-up" parts for the motor...we also swapped in "Cibie" headlights to the roll bar so we could run the sand dunes at night.....
man that brings back good memories....

this is what ours looked like:

Last edited:
sitting here remembering all the good times I had on that thing.....back then the Jersey shore was still quiet during the winter months...we used to get on the beach at the Pt Pleasant jetty and ride all the way to the Seaside pier and back. Last time I had my girlfriend sitting on my lap my buddy was in his by himself.......about halfway to Seaside this Barney Fife type cop starts chasing us down in a Jeep...we had real loud Kirker pipes on them or something like that and I guess I didn't hear him and he was getting pissed off by the minute.... he finally got up alongside me and ran us into the surf...since he could only grab one of us my buddy got away :mad:
acted all tough waving his arms and screaming...said we were trying to "evade him"...impounded the Odyssey and told us to walk back to Pt Pleasant. ....jackass!

isnt the Pilot the full suspetion model? I had the chance to buy one of them pretty good price but still too much coin for a gokart i thought. Especially since i already have a 175cc kart i built for free in the shed :laugh: