how high on rpm will i be capable of

i have a blue clone i got and want to take the predator off my mini and mod the clone i am putting 1.3: 1 stamped rockers for more lift remove govenor arc billet rod gx160 true honda flywheel to free up some power 14 lb springs so no coil bind tillotson with adapter stock 22cc head with big race port job and .10 copper head gasket for more compression im kinda new ive been reading aot just wanted to see if u guys thought these are good mods or not or anything else i should get! what rpm can i twist at the most? :shrug:

I LOVE MINI BIKES AND MOTORS!!!!! :thumbsup:

Those sound good! I wish I had your budget for mods on my new blue clone I just picked up. Are you going full race? If your not and your keeping stock cam you should not put on the race carb and rework the stock carb with bigger jets or NRRacing has some OEM bored Honda carbs. Use the money you save on the carb and put more work into the head(mill and stainless valves maybe). Maybe some chromoly pusrods. 6000 rpm? Good luck!

i have a blue clone i got and want to take the predator off my mini and mod the clone i am putting 1.3: 1 stamped rockers for more lift remove govenor arc billet rod gx160 true honda flywheel to free up some power 14 lb springs so no coil bind tillotson with adapter stock 22cc head with big race port job and .10 copper head gasket for more compression im kinda new ive been reading aot just wanted to see if u guys thought these are good mods or not or anything else i should get! what rpm can i twist at the most? :shrug:

I LOVE MINI BIKES AND MOTORS!!!!! :thumbsup:
You still need a billet flywheel .

rmm727

If I was going to use or had a Tillotson to use, I would put a good cam, 26lb springs, and true Honda or stainless valves in there instead of the ratio rockers. The better cam will make more use of the good carb and port job.

and....what he said, you need a billet flywheel to be safe.

i race just not using the motor to race im not going all out on the motor so im staying with the gx160 im 14 dont have big enough budget for billet flywheel i was only thinking about twisting 5800. i race these honda motors and with a stock gx200 flywheel my motor builder has us twist 5800 constant for 15 laps :thumbsup: so if i dont do the rockers should i do valves or cam im already doing a good port job i thought the rockers would be good for $20

i vave also been looking on arc with there super box stock kit with billet fw billet con rod 275 lift cam springs and pipe dor $310 the only thing is i dont want the pipe so can i call them and ask to take it out of the package?

i vave also been looking on arc with there super box stock kit with billet fw billet con rod 275 lift cam springs and pipe dor $310 the only thing is i dont want the pipe so can i call them and ask to take it out of the package?
Check out smallenginecams.com. TIM has great deals and willing to work with you. If you need it Tim most likely has it . That's where I get all my stuff.

DJ-1110 Dyno "Super Box" CM Cam
6270 ARC Rod, Honda GX200 STD OHV 3.303
6619 ARC GX200 & Clone Flywheel NOW APPROVED for BOX STOCK
DJ-1251 BSP/Clone GX140 "E" Tube
DJ-124xxx GX/Clone Main Jet Drilled to Size
DJ-2056 Honda GX200 Valve Spring
DJ-1047 Retainer, Kit Valve HD w/ Keeper

Works out around $250.
Try affordablegokarts.com, nr-racing.com and smallenginecams.com for parts and kits as well. Small engine cams have a reasonable $250 kit \/

BLACK MAMBA HARDFACE WELDED CAM:
.270" LIFT 246 DURATION @ .050" 108 L.C. (4,000 TO 8,000 RPM) (around $50-60 worth)26 LB. SPRINGS ($10)
AUTOLITE AR3910X RACING PLUG ($7)VALVE COVER GASKET
SIDE COVER GASKET
HEAD GASKET ($10-15 for gaskets)HONDA FLAT TOP PISTON
HONDA RINGS (piston and rings $20+)
ARC BILLET ROD ($60)
ARC BILLET FLYWHEEL ($100)
Total around $270, but you can only get that cam cheap in a kit.

Last edited:
i think im going to go with the small engine cams $249 pack :thumbsup: i put all the same stuff in my cart speratly and it added up to over $330 :eek:hmy: :mellow: