How high would you go?

guy says in ad "like new". i figure maybe just dust and crap. i was thinking more along the lines of $50. or $60. we'll see how the auction goes. only about 20 minutes from me.

I would say about $50. I bought mine brand new for $150. Do those look like stock tires? If not that means the tires where worn out and replaced, probably has lots of miles on it.

You would probably be better off buying a brand new one, you can sell new engines on Ebay for $75-$100. So even if you bought a new one for $200 and sold the engine you would have a brand new bike with a 3.5 for $125 :thumbsup:

277ny

guy says in ad "like new". i figure maybe just dust and crap. i was thinking more along the lines of $50. or $60. we'll see how the auction goes. only about 20 minutes from me.
my name is jay. i live in islip ny, and we are looking for a third person to ride with. drop me a pm to let me know what town u live in and if you would be interested in riding with us.:scooter::scooter:

my name is jay. i live in islip ny, and we are looking for a third person to ride with. drop me a pm to let me know what town u live in and if you would be interested in riding with us.:scooter::scooter:
hey jay, appreciate the heads up. right now all i have is a bone stock doodlebug. add my fat 250 pound ass to that and you come up with about 8 or 10 mph. i'll keep you in mind for when i score something a bit more potent.

the guy ended the auction early so my search continues.

and by the way i'm in long beach.
hop skip and jump.
where do you guys ride?
hey charlie, i live in islip, suffolk county. when u get something going and find a safe place to ride(free of 5-0), send me a pm and maybe we can meet up for a group ride. anyway we ride the streets of east islip at night. always a blast staying away from the cops. good luck and happy hunting.. :scooter::scooter: