How I spent the summer

Hey OldMiniBikes freinds , as a few have mentioned I have not been very active for the last few months
It was a busy summer of building , buying , riding and enjoying the company of freinds and family.

I restored my 71 G3tr Kawasaki

Picked up a 76 Yamaha Champ in Windber and put 500 + miles on it [there is nothing else like street riding a mini]

Went on a few atv runs

Picked up another Suzuki rv90 to go with the other two ,restore to follow

Bought a new truck 5.3 v8 6speed auto 4x4 , should get us to Windber next year lol

Then last week I picked up a tandem axle frame from a 24 foot travel trailer and with a lot of work it will become a custom camper / toy hauler

So that is some of the stuff I have been up too , so summer play time is over and its time to get to work lol

matt2

Looks like you been having a lot of fun. A friend of mine took a old two axle trailer and made it into a 2 story, he has too many toys. The thing was a freak show going down the road but he used it for years. :grind:

MB165

Looks like you guys had a good summer, as always thanks for posting the photos. that kawasaki looks good,:thumbsup: hope to see it at windber next year.

old-timer

Scamming Member
Great pics Rob :thumbsup: Had been wondering where you had been, as we hadn't heard from you in a while. Looks like you had a great summer !!

Vic

Thanks to all
I have lots of projects to start , will have to start a build thread or two lol

If we have another build off this winter , I wonder if I can enter a toy hauler build in the more than two wheels catagory lol

old-timer

Scamming Member
Thanks to all
I have lots of projects to start , will have to start a build thread or two lol

If we have another build off this winter , I wonder if I can enter a toy hauler build in the more than two wheels catagory lol

Well you would more than likely win first place :shrug::laugh::laugh:

Welcome back buddy and happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Looks like you have been busy but also got time to ride. take care--winter is coming!

Got the same trailer. Looks like yours. I did pick up the wire harness and lights for it. Like to run some more bracing before decking mine. Oh and mines 25'. I win.:laugh: