how long do doodlebug"S last?

yeah thats true

ive been riding my bike around the city and i cant even count the time people have almost ran into me and they acualy have once last year and it was on my little street too!:hack:

yeah, you don't have to be going very fast to have a serious injury. The guy I bought mine off of was only going about half throttle and wrecked, broke his leg in 4 places.

a guy i used to work with went down on my friend's at probably 35-40mph. he was unconscious and bloody when they got to him. he ended up with a bad concussion (speech was all hahahahaed up for a bit) and the whole right side of his face was road rashed. he was shit faced and took off on it when no one was paying attention.

it doesn't take much to get hurt on one of these. luckily the only times i've fallen is when i was going less than 5mph. it was always in loose dirt too. i've gotten squirrely at 40+ many times and it's not fun.

ive had to minibike over the last year

ive had two minibikes over the last year and when i got my first one i crashed in the first 3 days of having it i was only going 20 and i cut up my chest. i fell of the back of it and the exuast bunt my stomach and i cut up my arms and legs. :hack:

Well if you are over 150lbs and not going down hill on a stock DB-30, we are safe. It's the bigger motors that are causing a little carnage. Fun tho

cxbra

C'mon guys. Ive been on a 45 mph italian pocketbike that puts out 8hp in a 40 (yes 40) pound bike! The hand-eye coordination you have to have for those bikes is crazy! One second your entering a corner, the next your spinning on your back like a Ninja Turtle from a lowside.

Now THAT is power (2 stoke power at that), quit being scared girls!