How long will the Pedator last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caseyslowgto,

Dude you give the rest of us bad karma. This has been discussed before. Oh' I forgot you just joined here and would not know we discussed returning defective items to Harbor Freight after voiding the warrantee by removing the governor.

You have my sympathy. Going to Home depot and returning dead trees really tells the story how you operate. You make me sick!

TT :hammer:

Hent I am very sorry! You can ban me for a few days. I am tired of this individual and his chicanery!

Under 6.000 rpm it will last a long time.
Over 6000 who knows?
Throw a nice rod on it and advance the timing. Should be good to go.

Tell you on the warranty stuff. Dont take it back if it blows. You will have some great back up parts and you will have a clear conscience.
If you do take it back you will blow a tire on your car in a few days anyway!

Last edited:
The question is how long will the warranty be offered With the reckless-ness of no questions asked. Sure they want customers but at what price?

Caseyslowgto,

Dude you give the rest of us bad karma. This has been discussed before. Oh' I forgot you just joined here and would not know we discussed returning defective items to Harbor Freight after voiding the warrantee by removing the governor.

You have my sympathy. Going to Home depot and returning dead trees really tells the story how you operate. You make me sick!

TT :hammer:

Hent I am very sorry! You can ban me for a few days. I am tired of this individual and his chicanery!
Oh TT you have much to learn. For one thing I am the last individual to get another member banned nor do I ever care too.

Now first of all if there are other threads like this one and everyone thinks I should just get rid of it then say the word. I don't really care.

If you TT doesn't like me, my comments or my threads then simply stay the smurf out of them. Honestly what are you a Cop? Do you know what fun is cause from here you sound like you haven't had any in decades. I'm sorry the things I do for fun get under your skin and I can't help that your a panty waist. Once again TT, tell it to someone who gives a chit.

If Caseyslowgto wishes to cheat the system that is certainly his choice and pergogative, however, it does reveal to us his true character. I believe, however, that members engaging in this behavior should keep it to themselves, and we should not be allowing or discussing threads of this nature (as a group) on a public forum. Moderators and Hent, are you listening?

How long will the Pedator last?

Let's recap for everyone to see and not be deleted by the poster.

Quote: Caseyslowgto

"Well due to the sale this past weekend I went ahead and bought one of the 212cc Predators. I also went with the warrantee knowing that my intentions were to kill this engine just so I can replace it with a new one (everytime)."

"My first round of mods was what was left over from my other builds but consists of -removed gov, Honda flywheel, 18lbs, 1.3's retainers and lash caps. Also running a Mikuni 22mm and a header."

"We will be bolting this motor up this weekend hopefully to break in and see what it's got. Again we are on karts and this motor will be spinning upward of 5k for short bursts down the straights and trying to maintain speeds around corners. I'm wondering how long it might last with the current setup. I will also be modifying more and more as we go. Would even like to see how much nitrous it can handle, if any. :devil2:"

Next post:

"It's a no questions asked/we replace it kind of warrantee. I also removed all the factory parts without any damage or signs of disassembly so that when it does grenade I can put all the the nice stuff back on and take it back."

"Years ago I bought three trees from Home Depot that came with a warrantee. Took them home pulled the old dead trees up and replaced them with the new ones. Two hours later I returned the three dead trees to the Home Depot and said they died. Got a full refund on my money. I can't help they are stupid."

"I do the same thing with O2 sensors at the auto parts store. They shouldn't offer a warrantee if they don't keep up with things any better than they do."

There you have it ladies and gentleman! I knew he would edit these 2 posts so I copied and pasted them to "Word". I also printed the entire thread. Judge not, that he be judged! I just don't want Hent to erase this post as it may just be my last? I am like 3 others going to move on and leave.. See ya on the rainbow!TT :hammer: :censure: :hammer: :eek:ut:

Last edited:

rmm727

Doing what was described in this thread by the OP is one of the reasons why Harbor Freight quit selling the blue clones and moved on to the Predator.

There you go again TT. I did not edit any of most post to hide anything from anybody. I was just made aware by another member on here that this subject was very frowned upon so I then decided to just get rid of what I had posted in hopes that the thread would die or be deleted(I'm not that computer savvy and I don't know how to delete it).

And guys please slow down. I have not done a thing other than pull some parts off and put a few back on. The motor has not had a drop of oil in it yet nor has it been started or run. It is still brand new and all parts intact. I can keep the damn thing as long as I like and do whatever with it because it was just bought as a spare for fun. All of what I said was just talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.