how many bikes do you have?

two, the warrior and the 6.5 doodle bug. should be selling the warrior to a friend soon.

all i need is one, after all you can only ride one at a time :wink:

Last edited:
QUOTE Bluethunder 3320:all i need is one, after all you can only ride one at a time :wink:

Youre doing it all wrong then Blue!!:laugh:

Last edited:
Hmmm let me count....
1 lil indian
4 ruttmen
2 doodlebugs
2 azusa
1 arco ez rider
1 cheeftah
1 manco streaker
1 baha warrior
1 super bronc
And 1 yerf dog gokart

So 14 minibikes right now- the super bronc is still in construction mode.

3, need to get one more :thumbsup:, Also just got an old YerfDog go-kart starting to rebuild for my daughters. (Maybe for me too...)

I have 3. One doodlebug for the kid and 2 old schoolers for me and the wife. All are always under construction. Also home-fabbed go kart/golf kart, 3 garden tractors and a backhoe with front end loader.( every man needs one of these!)

Running riding Trailblazer, running riding K&S Hornet hardtail deluxe, running riding K&S Hornet for niece & nephew that stays here for them, Arco EZ Rider roller, Roper roller, All American El Tigre roller, Stellar roller, Powerdyne roller, 2 Super Trykes one rider one roller, 2 Super broncs one rider one roller, Bearkat Twister, Hot Shot, 2 DBs both small briggs powered. One small trike for swap meets and such. 16 all together at this time and still buying, selling, and trading so the # can go up or down at any given time.:eek:ut: I do have a few frames without forks and a gravity minibike someone powered at one time so there are those.

One. But you probably knew that.:laugh:

But I'm starting to really like those ugly Gotes. Probably not a snowballs chance in NC I'll find one around here.:no:

you can see half of my collection(6) in my photos under some of my minibikes and some of my minibikes-another angle . feel free to try and try and name them.