how many bonanza,s

Everyone I see advertised for sale says "rare", so there can't be that many... could there?

I've got two of 'em, so they ain't that rare.

mardyn

I'm working on a Bonanza chopper, these seem to be rare as I've not seen more than 10 on this site and elsewhere, maybe even less.

-j

Here's part of an old article. If it's not legible....it says that 1968 sales were over $5 million. So let's just say $250 ea., that's 20,000 bikes in '68 alone.

WOW 5 Million

WOW 5 million in sales is a lot for 1968. There still pretty rare on the east coast:lol::lol:
True so true and I will bet the the mini bike was probably 85% American made maybe higher when they started.
The steel the wheels and even the seats were products of American workers earning a living.
But as they drifted into the later years they started using things like the Hodaka Ace 100 engine and import brakes and front end parts.
Just a view of the past and not always the same.
But collect them we will and get some real fun out of them.
Steve :scooter:

I had a guy take my to his house a couple weeks ago to look at a bunch of frames he had that he wanted to sell as a package.

7 project bikes, and would you believe they were all 7 bonanzas? Very wierd and coincidental.

He didn't know what they were, and still ended up with all the same bikes. He did have one cat though.

I was expecting at least a variety.