How Much You Guys Think That Stellar Choppers Worth (i Want To Buy It)

WHAT ABOUT U-------i wacked off on my bonanza a few times. UR A BITCH----Piss runs better then gas----4rth world the world ride red.

I GOT THE BETTER COMBACKS

NOW UR GOIN TO BAN ME BECAUSE IM BETTER THAN UUUUUUUUU........ BITCH

it is not a right u make,but a left asshole!!!

jeep4me

I asked him how much for the chopper on his listing in the parts section and he PM'd me and said he'd sell me the chopper for $350, but posted it for $450. Glad I didn't send him the $$. I probably wouldn't have ever seen the chopper.:thumbdown:

Smallbore

OK so now bonanza is on permanent BAN :thefinger: some people are just douche bags!!!
Hey check out his comment to me on the thread in General talk under "Which Engine" Dont know if this guy has serious issues, or just a flaming butt-pirate :eek:ut:

Last edited:

3jvj

Hey check out his comment to me on the thread in General talk under "Which Engine" Dont know if this guy has serious issues, or just a flaming butt-pirate :eek:ut:
Spontaneous uncontrolled chuckle. Really couldn't help it. I think the "say what?" really drove it home

b.t.w.
when you've got a fish on the hook you should reel it in slower. That guy probably could have been convinced to make outrageous claims on e-bay if you convinced him of the rarity of his prototype motor.

Last edited: