how old are you?

I'm 48 and have had the old yellow Charger since it was new in '69. 3 Generations of us have been riding around on it. Our 4 wheeled toy is a '70 Mustang Mach 1. This is an excellent website, I am thankful for finding it...

My handle says it all

I am 51 years young. I started at a lawn mower repair shop when I was 15 for 1 dollar an hour. Small engines and minibikes have gotten into my blood real bad. I moderate the Yahoo group MINIBIKESRFUN. I have built or restored 487 minibikes so far. Yes I keep score, It does matter to me! The bikes I build or restore have a governor,safe brakes, a handle bar mounted kill switch, and usually run like stink on shit. I usually lose my ass as far as labor is concerned,but it sure beats F'in video games and television shows. Kids need to get off there asses and get to turning wrenchs to develop mechanical skills and have some real fun in there lives. Oh shit looky what ya done,Ya got me on my soap box again. I will shut up...for now...

Turned 52 in December. I've been riding bikes pretty much non-stop since I got my 1st Lil Indian in about '68. I went for a motorcycle ride in the rain on New Years Day and I don't ever wanna stop riding and having fun on 2 wheels. Happy New Year.

i got you all beat i think, i will be 88 years old in 20 years, but i think like 18 brokenup
body feels like 98, all my susp parts are worn out,,went for a brain scan last week
acording to the doctor they cannot find eny trace of brain matter what so ever,
lol i told them in the first place my wife told me i dont have one.:thumbsup::scooter:

this board is the most extreme that i've posted on when it comes to ages. most of the people here are old farts (hey, i'm only 30 :thefinger: ) and the rest of the people are young enough i don't feel comfortable bringing up off topic posts at times.

I feel comfortable now that I see there are more of us old farts here, Going into my 53 year on this planet, been around mini's & go-carts most of my life, was taught to repair motors on an old lawnmower, resold out of a dump, bought by a former neighbor, he's gone now, but he gave me the beginings of this crazy addiction. I studied power mechanics in jr high, and High School, and all the shop classes, as I got out on my own, most of my jobs involved some kind of re-build on motors, lift trucks, semi's, cars and trucks, Today I'm not afraid to work on anything except Aircraft,lol.
In 1985 my life was changed by an Idiot, with a gun, as he shot me 2 times with a shot gun, in his feable attempt to end my life, he shot at my back, and ended up winging my left elbow, as he had me boxed in a rear porch, at my neighbor's house, I was there for help, he shot me again, this time hitting me in the right elbow, I faced death that day, cause after both arms were hit I turned to him and gave him the chest shot, he didn't have anymore rounds in the weapon, he went to prison, and got out, I'm still in a prison, cause there is alot that I wish I could do, but can't, but I can still play with mini's.
dave