How Rare is a Burrito?

How rare is a Burrito, my friends dad that restores Cushmans for a living found one in a dumpster years back, and has since did a restoration on it. He does not know much about it, and I keeped asking if he ment a Taco. He said no it is a Burrito. I never heard of one so I checked to see if it was infact a Steens bike. Sure as could be there it was,built in 1965, I was surprised. I am goint to have him take Pics of it as soon as he can, so I can post them.

A Burrito is a rare thing in my house LOL They just don't last long I like them hot with a cold Coke.
The Burrito was made in 1965 so I would say it would be a " Medium Rare " issue.
Show us the pictures so we can enjoy.
Steve :scooter:

I will as soon as I get them. I also saw on Steen's Registry that Injuntom has one. I hope he chimes in, he seems to have lots of knowlege of Taco's..

The Guy that has it is the person that is restoring my Manco Streaker for me.

Last edited:

tomsprops

The Burrito is the first generation Taco22(1965) . It has a bolt together frame The same as a early 22(1966). The only differance it doesn't have the Taco ID #"s. So take a look at the frame rails on the left side of the bike towards the rear just B/4 the axle.Look real close to see if you can see them thru the paint. I have 1-Burrito and 2-Bolt together Taco22's#6P134 & 6P187.
Good luck Taco's Rule !

den35

Burrito?Rare?Heck no.I get them from Taco Bell all the time!:lol:

(I know that was weak,but I couldn't help myself.)

Burrito?Rare?Heck no.I get them from Taco Bell all the time!:lol:

(I know that was weak,but I couldn't help myself.)
So if the Burrito leaks oil then it would be the runs? Like from Taco Bell...., or if I stuck fat back tire on it could we call it a Chalupa?