http://www.atvmaniacstore.com ???

I'm a frugal man, or as others would call cheap, but I like to keep my money in my pocket. All things being equal, I either buy from the least expensive vendor, or the one with the prettiest sales woman :thumbsup:

"... all things being equal..."
Ah, there is your unknown. At least with OldMiniBikes Warehouse, you can be assured that you ARE getting stellar customer service.
Michael

Im frugile too...but once i found this site and all that comes with it, includng the friendliest greeter there is....known as buckeye, i choose t support it..:rolleyes:

1stlegendtx

Im frugile too...but once i found this site and all that comes with it, includng the friendliest greeter there is....known as buckeye, i choose t support it..:rolleyes:
Thats why I buy from OldMiniBikes. I may not have the money to become a suporting member but I can buy my Mini Bike stuff from them.:thumbsup:

Their customer service sucks. I tried contacting them several times and no response. When I did they didn't have the stuff they advertised. I wouldn't recommend them just based on that.

Has anyone used them? They seem to have the best prices hands down, but are they reputable? :shrug:
They basically sell ATV tires and rims, with very few other things. Not a mini bike store by far. That said I've gotten 3 sets of tires from them over the years for my ATVs, and you are right hands down best prices and fast shipping -I was very happy. BUT as mentioned above by Gumpit, don't expect any support and you best know exactly what you need to order because you will have trouble calling for support or for returns/issues- there is where your savings come from.

For mini bike tires (sizes) OldMiniBikes is comparable in price where the site's products overlap and their service is excellent (vs. non existent service.)

Don't get me wrong, for a set of holeshots in an uncommon size they would be fine. But as others have mentioned, and from someone who has used both sites - 100% go with OldMiniBikes for your mini bike needs. :thumbsup:

Has anyone used them? They seem to have the best prices hands down, but are they reputable? :shrug:
if buying from the cheapest vendor to keep money in your pocket is the
most important reason in your vendor selection why are you asking if
they are reputable? :shrug:

OldMiniBikes sells parts at good prices, has a great selection, and has this killer
forum for mini bikes. when i make a mistake ordering something they
happily make it right. that is worth something to me.

not busting on you dude but if a few pennies will make or break you
then i would rethink owning toys like atv's and mini bikes!:thumbsup:

if buying from the cheapest vendor to keep money in your pocket is the
most important reason in your vendor selection why are you asking if
they are reputable? :shrug:

OldMiniBikes sells parts at good prices, has a great selection, and has this killer
forum for mini bikes. when i make a mistake ordering something they
happily make it right. that is worth something to me.

not busting on you dude but if a few pennies will make or break you
then i would rethink owning toys like atv's and mini bikes!:thumbsup:
Phil great to see mine and jesse's trucks in your avitar