Hydraulic brake pads??

Okay so a couple days ago I installed a hydraulic brake kit. Today I finished my brake pads. Luckily it came with an extra pair. Now what I want to know is should I just buy replacements or heavy duty copper pads?

If you wore them out in 3 days you have an alignment issue , these Chinese bike had very low quality control when manufactured , I bet they wore at an angle and not evenly across the pad ? The copper pads are good but you need to be sure the caliper is in line with the rotor first , may have to shim one side with flat washers !

I use MCP brake caliper and pads on my drag bike, those are specially made for the aluminum disc.
I do have a similar to yours setup on my Manco but I haven't had to replace the pads yet. These copper pads you speak of intrigue me though, where can I find those?

If you wore them out in 3 days you have an alignment issue , these Chinese bike had very low quality control when manufactured , I bet they wore at an angle and not evenly across the pad ? The copper pads are good but you need to be sure the caliper is in line with the rotor first , may have to shim one side with flat washers !
I'm pretty sure that everything is lined up but my rotor is also warped/bent so I guess that plays in the role also, the one in there was worn out at an angle but I think that's because when the other one flew out my caliper like cocked itself at a weird angle. I ordered some more pads to see what happens