I am still looking for a Ruppster gas tank

myjunk

Yes, I am still looking to find a Ruppster gas tank. I am hoping someone may know where I could locate one. I know that about the time I go ahead and fabricate one, that's when one will show up! Also looking for a couple other parts for my Ruppster, if someone has any spare parts. Thanks

myjunk

Actually, if someone has a better Ruppster body than mine I would be interested as well. Mine has an area cut out to fit a different engine. I have the correct engine in it now, but I will need to do alot of fiberglass work. I do have a spare Centaur body, and a decent go joe body, if anyone would like to trade.

Ruppster body

Actually, if someone has a better Ruppster body than mine I would be interested as well. Mine has an area cut out to fit a different engine. I have the correct engine in it now, but I will need to do alot of fiberglass work. I do have a spare Centaur body, and a decent go joe body, if anyone would like to trade.
I can possibly get my hands on some new ruppster bodies being formed off an old one. Im interested in your go joe if i could see pictures. Also can i see pictures of your ruppster?

myjunk

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, I had almost forgotten I placed the ad. Since them I was lucky enough to find an old Ruppster (pretty complete) in a snowbank about 30 miles away. It had the gas tank and most of the pieces I need. I also found a guy located in Mi who is reproducing the Ruppster bodies. My hope is to start putting it together this winter. I do still have the GO Joe body, but California is along way from Michigan, the cost for shipping would be huge.