I can't believe this.....

send him the link to the one on OldMiniBikes and say "can you tell me what the difference is in the one you're selling and this one here"? I'd like to hear his answer!

send him the link to the one on OldMiniBikes and say "can you tell me what the difference is in the one you're selling and this one here"? I'd like to hear his answer!
Dont bother... I contacted him last month and told him he was the laughing stock of this forum (someone already posted this before ) He said thanx and he cared what people think , but wanted to let it ride. So he obviously is looking for suckers... I told him he was about $51.00 too high :eek:ut:

oldsledz

I have meet the seller at a few vintage snowmobile shows in Michigan, he has a vary bad reputation in the vintage sled world, I think ebay has canceled a couple accounts he has had.

I really don't like scumbags like him. You know the ole saying..."what goes around, comes around".

Remember when you could contact the buyer (people bidding).....I use to do that, just to tell them "you're getting ripped off".

<><

Look at hd76Vette on Ebay, New York minibike & Go Kart parts store is their Ebay store. He sells $20 motorized bicycle tanks for $89.99, that's just friggin wrong and he's counting on some unsuspecting buyer to pop on it during a late night Ebay blitz after getting a minibike at a yard sale missing a tank. I can Get the Chrome ones he sells for $20 with the valve. Much of his stuff is grossly overpriced. And the kill switch guy has just lost his mind completely, I hope nobody ever bought one. I can buy an engine for that money.:eek:ut:

Last edited:
..the snowmobile kill switches are made from special copper wire that provides superior conductivity even at temperatures of -40 c. The copper is found only in the higher elevations of the Himalayas and has to be mined by Sherpas and hauled down the mountain using pack mules wearing oxygen masks and cutom knitted sweaters….thus the added expense.

..the snowmobile kill switches are made from special copper wire that provides superior conductivity even at temperatures of -40 c. The copper is found only in the higher elevations of the Himalayas and has to be mined by Sherpas and hauled down the mountain using pack mules wearing oxygen masks and cutom knitted sweaters….thus the added expense.
Oh, I didn't realize that! If that's the case....put me down for a dozen.

<><