I dont want to be a member of this site!

Who s#*t on your waffles man?? :laugh:

For the most part you get what you give.......but, some will attack with no provocation and some will give their very last and have just met you!! Hope you just had one bad experience minibikegi or maybe a beer too many and stick it out.....I don't recall seeing any rude posts from you so your alright in my book!! I remember talking to a new member years ago that was leaving....had a bad go around with someone giving him a hard time.......he stuck around and he is a VERY active member on this forum and has been a good and well respected friend!! Hang in there!! :thumbsup:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out. No one is stopping you from coming back, yet here you are .

I've been on site as long as you have, yet I have 2000 + more post's than you.

Never really had a problem on this site or its people, oh sure, there is always a few.

But ya can't let a few mess up your fun.

buckeye

Come in off the ledge.
Things are not that bad.
You can always find another cat.
The dog well be will be hard to replace.
You can always find another women.
You can get parts for your truck.
Beer is cheap.
Get out in the sun. It always helps me when I get out on the ledge.

It's going to be alright son.
Come back in, slowly if you have to.
It's a new day today. Things will be clearer.

Last edited:
... that was the oddest thing. I bet his wife/girlfriend got sick of him being on here, got onto his account and tried to get him banned lol. Heaven knows if my wife ever got onto this account she would try the same thing.

His wife found out how much his mini bike parts really cost... Gun owners joke that they hope when they die that their wives don't sell their guns for what they told them they cost.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Let me get this straight......you don't have the self control not to log in...even though you don't wanna be on here. And you wanna be banned. But if this is all the case...what would stop you from making a new account?
Again Bill is able to articulate my thoughts in short order!

:clown: