I found a good chrome plating company (So Cal)

Awhile back I posted a question to members asking for a referral, however only received one reply. After calling and visiting a few, I finally found one that turned out to be very good, and fairly reasonably priced.:thumbsup: They ended up chrome plating some Sears Roper handle bars and both the front and rear fender for us. I think what impressed me most was how patient they were with my (many) questions and their attention to detail. They also seemed to go by the old adage of "No job too small".:thumbsup: It is a small 4-man shop, that has been in the same location for a long time. I am posting the contact information for others who may be in need of chrome plating for their restoration projects. They also do powdercoating if you are interested:
Verne's Chrome Plating
1559 El Segundo Bl.
Gardena, CA 90249
323-754-4126
Vernes Chrome Plating in Los Angeles | Triple Plated Chrome | Rechromed Bumpers, Chroming and Powder Coating
Owners/Partners= "Ron" and "Bob"

They ended up chrome plating some Sears Roper handle bars and both the front and rear fender for us. I think what impressed me most was how patient they were with my (many) questions and their attention to detail. They also seemed to go by the old adage of "No job too small".:
Thanks for the tip.
How much did it cost to have your parts chrome plated?