I lost my son Monday.

I'm very sorry to hear this. I can't imagine. Just try and remember that he is up there watching, and wanting YOU to be happy! Please, try and remember the good times. Ya know, a death is suppose to be celebrated? It's very hard, I know. Again, very sorry.

Scott

So sorry to hear that.

I'm glad you two had a great relationship, something I'm sure was special to him and something you'll remember always.

(I never had that with my dad-never will-I'm somewhat envious)

Hello Vic : Well yesterday marked 6 months ago that I lost my son Steven so I in some ways understand what you are going through. I know the amount of care you and your wife provided your son in the last 8 years is so much greater and the bond between you and your son is going to provide a big gap in your life's day to day existence.
His dieing at home should be a blessing that will prove out as time passes.
With my son passing at 46 years old I have big issues with how I depended on him so much and when time goes on I have many good days and good times but the ache and pain is always just a moment away.
I prayers to you and your family is that God covers your household with the fact that your son is now at rest without pain and the suffering.
Steve :scooter:

Vic, I have a heavy heart after reading your in so much pain but know your son is with the lord now and he is filled with the love you gave him.Please hang in there, my prayers for you and your family.