i need of any 3 wheeler for cheap

i need a 3 wheeler for cheap because my mom wont let me combined my go kart and mini chopper. it doesnt need engine can be junk as long as it has tires brakes wheels and frame i need it for under 200

Last edited:
I have a 1977 Honda ATC 90 that runs and goes pretty good. Needs a restore BUT it has the 1960's fiberglass fenders VERY RARE in GREAT shape wich are probably worth 200 alone... It needs some work but runs and goes pretty great.. I'd sell the whole bike for 200 bucks.. I am in Olivet MI.. about 50 minutes north of the MI IN state line right off I-69 .. OR I have a ATV buddy that has a pretty nice looking Yamaha Tri-Moto with no motor you could probably get for 100 bucks....

The Yamaha is an engine and transmission together~ the amount of work to stuff a flat head engine into that frame, then figure out how to make more than one speed work would just not be worth the effort. Now, I have a Yamaha TX750 engine setting here in the barn, that would make a worthwhile swap. Is that an actual pic of the unit for sale? If so, I'm interested.

a 750 will never fit in one of these bikes.. A 5 horse briggs is actually about HALF the size of the original drive line and could easily be modded to work.. There is quite a lot of room in a shifter bike as the tranny takes up a LOT of space.. We put a 4 horse Honda in one of those chinese 50 quads and it fit like a glove with a VERY nice pillow block jack shaft setup.. It worked beautifully.. It is actually a pretty common thing that happens.. I think rick even still has an original motor to the Tri Moto that I sold him last year. It was on someones go kart. It ran great but the pull starter is missing.. I never did get over there last night.. Will tonight.. THE HONDA, yes I will post pics... ACTUALLY if you go to Lansing RV's on Craigslist there are pics there.....