I thought GX200s made 6.5HP...think again!

Yes I did say it that way and it was a narrow field of view statement. But I don't wonder from shop to shop to get things done or to use a dyno. I search out the best people I can find and take my work there. And I consider them 2 of the best. When Sneaks can get 31 HP out of a 212 Hemi Predator and send it to Barry with no information about it and Barry can get 31 HP out of it too, they are doing something right. And Gary is using some kind of NASA material for valve seats. It is some king of exotic metal that is gold in color and machines like a million buck. He loves it. Formula one stuff...

I drove my Powerstroke to Leadhill Arkansas to have the trans built. That was a 1,200 plus mile trip and I wouldn't let anybody else touch it. I was sitting in the parking lot when he rolled up to open up the shop at 7:45 AM and he pulled the truck in the bay as soon as the door was opened. 2 guys dropped it out and put it on his bench. He tore it down checking every part. Placing all my hard parts on a shelf to the right and then it got washed. He started assembling the trans with parts off the shelf to the left. He has all his hard parts cryogenically treated or custom made. The torque converter is a billet front half with a turbo 400 shell and stators with a 4R100 snout on it. He claims the 400 stator arrangement is the most efficient made. He put a new Ford front pump in it and took it out of the box, tore it down and replaced the bushing first and then checked the clearance on it before he put it in. New solenoid pack and a modified valve body and back in the truck it went. The 2 guys got it in and filled with 5 gallons of Schaeffer's synthetic fluid and put it on the ground. We test drove it and when we got back to the shop we got cleaned up and drove it to lunch at 12:00. It has run 100,000 miles of heavy towing and hard driving over the last 13 years. Best money I ever spent.

And The diesel truck was run on a trailer mounted dyno jet and then an in ground Mustang dyno literally 7 days apart. It had Jody Tipton's tunes in it and drove to 2 different locations. Same town, only thing changed was the dyno. My stock beater super duty 7.3 made 304 and 607 with stock intake and exhaust with a Jody Tipton towing tune in it. My good Super Duty with exhaust, intake and Jody's tune made 317 and 617. Its a mild purpose built tow truck. Both were run on the dyno jet.

Doug
Cale @ Brians truck shop, or Tyrant diesel, not sure which it was named when you went, however that is a 45 minute drive from me. He knows his stuff when it comes to diesels, Fords especially. The solenoid and modified valve body was worth the time. I have an 01 Cummins 24 valve, its an auto, and tranny will be what gets built on it next. Better not get rid of that 7.3.

Honestly I think the best most realistic numbers come off of Brad hills dyno ... And just for clarification there is no stock bore stock stroke small block in the country putting out 30 plus HP ..

Suppose you'll tell me also since I have a mod 2 cam that there's no way my engine has seen 9600rpm^ under a load.

Because how high is the Mod2 supposed to rev Mr Math?

I am the dumbass and you think you can make 2.32 hp per cubic inch with bullshit bolt on parts ... I might not know it all but what you know I could put on the head of a pin ... Do you even know that a predator motor is 12.92 cubic inches do you know that you would have to make 2.32 HP per CI to hit 30 HP not to mention lift and flow numbers that's the math to making power !!!! I can tell by your stupid comments you can't comprehend that ..

I am the dumbass and you think you can make 2.32 hp per cubic inch with bullshit bolt on parts ... I might not know it all but what you know I could put on the head of a pin ... Do you even know that a predator motor is 12.92 cubic inches do you know that you would have to make 2.32 HP per CI to hit 30 HP not to mention lift and flow numbers that's the math to making power !!!! I can tell by your stupid comments you can't comprehend that ..
How much extra horsepower does 10% nitro methane make in a mild build? What about when you spray a dry shot of Nitrous on one? Calculate it up and let me know college boy. How many horsepowers do I have from a mathematical standpoint since you just know everything?

To say that nobody can make 30hp out of on because "math" is literally the dumbest thing I've read this week. It's early in the week but trust me, you've thrown the gauntlet down.

Listen man I am not trying to get into a pissing contest with you !!! What I said is and read it clearly now is there is no 12.97 cubic inch small block in the country making 30 HP . That means no stock bore stock stroke motor !!! That would be 2.32 HP per cubic inch .. you can throw all the nitro and nos you want at it . You are still limited by displacement , lift ,flow etc.... Are you running a fully polished balanced rotating assembly ? Gas ported piston ? Stroker crank ? 3" bore ? 32/28 valves with a pushed to the limit port job ? Ratio roller rockers with a big cam for 400 + lift ? Cause that's what it takes to get close to 30 out of one of these motors !! Last year's engine builders challenge 28.9hp was the highest from an all cast but otherwise unlimited motor .. so if you had a damn clue what you were talking about you would know

Just curious but how much extra horsepower would you say 10% nitromethane makes on an engine that makes 20-23hp?
How extra much does a .016 dry shot make on a 20hp engine?