I thought GX200s made 6.5HP...think again!

Nope not on Dr. Dyno .. but I am sure it would be more on his
So let's say my engine makes near 20hp on motor. Instead of whoring the head out with big valves and welding the combustion chamber up to gain all the compression I can without shrouding them. (Which I'm doing to another head for when I got 1.3 ratio rockers)
I just spray a stout shot of nitrous on it and jet the carb up. All you are doing is trying to get oxygen into the engine.

I know you've never messed with nitrous on these,and I'm not talking about that stupid ass co2 canister deal either, but my mini bike picks up a 7 bike distance on and off the nitrous.

Off the nitrous but on the nitrous jets for the carb. It won't even make a pass... Just so much fuel.

You can think what you want but 60mph in 330' is solid.

I got videos beating bikes with the electric starters because race engines.

These engines are like ford 302's... The blocks can only hold so much power or harmonics until they crack. You can weld them and rearrange deck chairs on this titanic for however long you want and it still won't hold.

So instead of spending all this time trying to massage every half horsepower out of it... Hit it over the head with some sauce and see if it can't take a joke.

So let's say my engine makes near 20hp on motor. Instead of whoring the head out with big valves and welding the combustion chamber up to gain all the compression I can without shrouding them. (Which I'm doing to another head for when I got 1.3 ratio rockers)
I just spray a stout shot of nitrous on it and jet the carb up. All you are doing is trying to get oxygen into the engine.

I know you've never messed with nitrous on these,and I'm not talking about that stupid ass co2 canister deal either, but my mini bike picks up a 7 bike distance on and off the nitrous.

Off the nitrous but on the nitrous jets for the carb. It won't even make a pass... Just so much fuel.

You can think what you want but 60mph in 330' is solid.
Never thought of it that way. If I would do nitrous, I would try to rig up a system to spray the extra fuel through a second jet using pressure from the fuel pump and a valve that only actuates when the nitrous is flowing. This would let it run normal in a pull without nitrous. I always wanted to try it, but I have yet to find a candidate for the build.

Never thought of it that way. If I would do nitrous, I would try to rig up a system to spray the extra fuel through a second jet using pressure from the fuel pump and a valve that only actuates when the nitrous is flowing. This would let it run normal in a pull without nitrous. I always wanted to try it, but I have yet to find a candidate for the build.
Maybe T off of the nitrous line and reduced the psi down to 35 or so... So when you open the bottle it pressurizes the reserve fuel tank. I thought about trying it BUT I feel some type of way about pressurizing gasoline.

Also regarding why Nitrous is better than a whored out build... My engine isn't fighting the stupid compression or the harmonics of a stroker crank all the time. Just when it's WOT does it see the same amount of stress that a 30hp engine sees.

Maybe T off of the nitrous line and reduced the psi down to 35 or so... So when you open the bottle it pressurizes the reserve fuel tank. I thought about trying it BUT I feel some type of way about pressurizing gasoline.

Also regarding why Nitrous is better than a whored out build... My engine isn't fighting the stupid compression or the harmonics of a stroker crank all the time. Just when it's WOT does it see the same amount of stress that a 30hp engine sees.
Yeah, makes sense. I wouldn't feel funny about pressurizing a good sealed gas tank, but not with nitrous. If the system would work on the engine side of things, I wouldn't mind pressing two buttons at the same time.

Just thought of this. Use the pressure of the nitrous in a venturi to suck fuel upward. It would pretty much be a second carburator, just using nitrous.

Kinda like where this thread is going, but it's WAYYYY :eek:fftopic:. You wanna start a new one?

Yeah, makes sense. I wouldn't feel funny about pressurizing a good sealed gas tank, but not with nitrous. If the system would work on the engine side of things, I wouldn't mind pressing two buttons at the same time.

Just thought of this. Use the pressure of the nitrous in a venturi to suck fuel upward. It would pretty much be a second carburator, just using nitrous.

Kinda like where this thread is going, but it's WAYYYY :eek:fftopic:. You wanna start a new one?
I have a "nitrous people in here " thread.

I don't mean to Rustle people up but don't tell me it's mathamatically impossible to do something :lol: especially when you aren't thinking outside of the box.

I also thought about putting a pulse pump going to a little reserve fuel cell. Let it open on a solenoid too, so when I click it, the pulse pump will have already pressurized the reserve tank.

You can spray all you want ... Your still not hitting 30hp !! My trail horse with a gx200 I built on it can hit 60mph in 330' even with my FAT AZZ on it . If I had to guess your motor is making about 16.7 HP not 20 ..

Of course everyone knows I am joking !!! 60mph in the 1/16 you would be over 100mph in the 1/8th .. you would in turn have the fastest bike in the country the more you say the more stupid spills out

Street Smart

That sounds safe...
I`d say pressurize the fuel tank with nitrogen (does not support combustion and is cheap) most large tire shops use it. Have them fill a portable tire tank, should last you a long time. Even compressing it with regular air is safer. Nitrous pressures are usually around 900psi, gets complicated to bring the pressure to 35 or so.

Of course everyone knows I am joking !!! 60mph in the 1/16 you would be over 100mph in the 1/8th .. you would in turn have the fastest bike in the country the more you say the more stupid spills out
Your ignorance is showing.

My bike is geared for 330'
IF it kept accelerating at the same rate for 660' it would MAYBE do 100mph. If I gear it for 660' instead of 330' Id say it would lose some mph in the 330' eh??

Seeing as you are just so mathamatically smart, I value your Hp estimate a WHOLE LOT. :lol:

Some peoples children...I swear...

Last edited:
That sounds safe...
I`d say pressurize the fuel tank with nitrogen (does not support combustion and is cheap) most large tire shops use it. Have them fill a portable tire tank, should last you a long time. Even compressing it with regular air is safer. Nitrous pressures are usually around 900psi, gets complicated to bring the pressure to 35 or so.
Yea that was my whole deal, how shitty it would be to regulate 1000 psi to 35

I might try a pulse pump in the near future just to pressurize the tank. The nitrous will blow the fuel since the fuel sits in front so it will atomize properly.

Where is this 3/16 mile track, BTW?
The street, wanna catch a lane?

We don't have a place to run 1/8 miles so we run 1/16 which is 330' dunno where you got 3/16 but yea it's just the street.
We aren't trying to run out the back door across side streets and shit. We have a place where we can race and shutdown without any issues. 330'
By 330' if you haven't won yet, you probably won't.

Fat fingers hit 3 instead of 1. I'm old, fat, and 1500 miles away, but a calibrated radar gun, dyno and measured-out strip is the same from Detroit to the Delta.

Fat fingers hit 3 instead of 1. I'm old, fat, and 1500 miles away, but a calibrated radar gun, dyno and measured-out strip is the same from Detroit to the Delta.
You aren't lying sir. I have a pedometer (I guess that's the wheel feet counter) and we roll off and spray paint the whole 330'. 60' 100' etc.

On a GPS (it actually hiccuped the run because of nitrous) it did 57.5 in 330'. Since then I've gotten the hiccup out of the top end and it's screaming.