I want to build A mini like one of these

I just put a torq-a-vertor on my bike last week and I'm lovin it!Makes a big difference and I think its worth every penny.I'm now installing front brakes on my bike to help slow it down!:scooter:
when you mean it's made a big difference is that in torque or speed or both i just don't know which one to go with for my gx390 but it looks like all those bikez in that video had clutchs....... why????

when you mean it's made a big difference is that in torque or speed or both i just don't know which one to go with for my gx390 but it looks like all those bikez in that video had clutchs....... why????
both,its at least double torq&speed.I don't have no problems on long steep hills and it moves.I only need the speed when I'm out of the woods but its a long drive to each trail and back to the house but now,its great..people look at me when I drive by their house and can't believe how fast its going,I'm definatly happy with the tav!

thanks I just don't understand why the drag minies use the chain drive if the TAV has so much more power and speed by the DRgadget what TAV do you suggest I use for my gx390???

i just rode my buddies bike with a torque converter it does not have the throttle response like my clutch bike it seems clutches are for going fast on flat ground period !! torque converters are for hills and rough terrain but that how it seems to work for me :eek:ut:

i just rode my buddies bike with a torque converter it does not have the throttle response like my clutch bike it seems clutches are for going fast on flat ground period !! torque converters are for hills and rough terrain but that how it seems to work for me :eek:ut:
Could't have said it better jim,its fast on straight ground but it gradual,not instant.

It's so hard to decide.....I'll go with a clutch for the first drive system and then switch once the clutch wears out. Man it's so fun to go fast but wow it's a whole nother thing when you go off road on your mini bike woot woot :smile: