Is 70 old age?

f4radar

Well thank the mini gods, I have a year and a half to unload my minibike collection so the war department (wife) doesn't have to.
I have a large collection of old clocks I found at estate sales over the years needing repair. I was at a sale with a bunch of clocks and I was interested in how they were selling. So I asked the guy running the sale if he thought my stuff would go ok at my sale someday. He’s answer was very comforting “what are you worried about, you won’t be there “

I have a large collection of old clocks I found at estate sales over the years needing repair. I was at a sale with a bunch of clocks and I was interested in how they were selling. So I asked the guy running the sale if he thought my stuff would go ok at my sale someday. He’s answer was very comforting “what are you worried about, you won’t be there “
That’s what I keep telling the wife when she’s asks what is she supposed to do with all my crap….who gives a shit….at that point it won’t be mine any more! It’s yours!!