is it worth it?>

george3

seems like alot of people dont even make an effort. Its like do it for me I dont want to. but I know you guys like to be the first one to label it. so compeateve.

What I'm saying is.....
Alot of us have been around minis a while and know alot of them right off. Or if we have to go look, we know what not to spend time looking at. Some people really might not know where to look or what to or not to look at. That's why we have this nice site:smile:.....to help people:thumbsup:

If we weren't here to help each other, then what???

What I'm saying is.....
Alot of us have been around minis a while and know alot of them right off. Or if we have to go look, we know what not to spend time looking at. Some people really might not know where to look or what to or not to look at. That's why we have this nice site:smile:.....to help people:thumbsup:

If we weren't here to help each other, then what???
I agree, finding a bike you don't have a clue what it is could take hours to find (if at all) Why NOT ask the guys who know? This is the place to get help, ,,,that's how I found this site and helping isn't a competition but more of a courtesy.:thumbsup:

I'm not sure if I have pics of mine on here. Since my laptop passed away a few weeks ago, I've been slacking on getting a new one and my desktop doesn't have all the fancy memory card slots. My bike isn't fancy, it's just a beater. :thumbsup: