Is This A Muskin 3 Wheeler?

Is This A Muskin 3 Wheeler? It's for sale on CL for $300. May be able to get it cheaper since it's been on there a while.

Last edited:
There are rules about giving "estamates" as prices vary so wildly with location and economy and just who all is LOOKING for something at the time.. 300 seams a little steep to me, as there's no motor and clutch system.. and where I am at, ya can barely get 350 out of a driveable trike, because they take up a lot of space, and theres PLENTY of other stuff you can buy and drive.. BUT then again I've seen just TOTALLY junk rollers bring 200 or better at a certain auction joint around us... So??? :shrug: 300 seams pretty steep though, and you'll spend close to, if not 4 digits putting it back together, and play hell ever finding someone willing to spend over 6 or 7 for an old trike, when it's done..

It does look like it has more of a Snowco frame to me. But I think everyone should own or at least rebuild a trike at least once. They are a blast and its only money. You may never get what you spend on any project back out of it. But what is fun worth to you.
This is the frame it should have. 1973 Body

Last edited:
Gumpit, that looks like it. What is that? It does come with a new Predator engine.
I edited my post to remove the "estimate" question.
I rebuild go karts ALL the time and flip them. This just looks like something different to do.
BTW, I'm a school teacher by trade.

EDIT: Sorry, you were posting as I was replying!