It Has Begun!

Real nice its going to be nice no matter color you paint it.
I would get a white seat and paint the frame and engine a white / light green or blue , kinda like a vintage 57 chevy and maybe some white wall paint for the tires.
Rob

I'm almost thinking a tank that would sit down over the top frame tube, like a motorcycle tank. That bike is very low and swoopy looking, so a tank that sits low and retains the swoopy look would probably top it off nicely:thumbsup:

I'm picturing this in a satin black, peanut (mustang) tank set low, move the pegs back a tad and get rid of the bicycle seat, replace with a custom white seat with silver piping....oh yeah, white (thin) old-school pinstriping to accent the lines.........It will look like it's going 50mph parked!, but then that's just my opinion....Frank D

what do you think about a cylinder tank mounted under the top frame tube in line with the tube?

:thumbsup: I like that idea. Or, if you're going to leave the seat and rear wheel where they are, maybe get a bit smaller cylinder tank and turn it sideways and hang it behind the seat.

As for color, it ain't gonna matter. That thing will look cool damn near any color.

This is really a cool mini. Sheet aluminum or steel inside the frame is just an idea. I like this low long look

That's a freakin' EXCELLENT idea! Would really help fill in the space nicely if the stock gas tank goes away too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Would look really cool riveted in place, IMO.