It was a mini bike Sunday!

The weather is finally coming around in Minnesota. We spent the afternoon riding these bikes. The Wards on the far right isn't mine. I got a friend of mine interested last summer and he just picked that one up cheap a couple weeks ago. It's a good rider for now. Today was the first real ride since I restored the Speedway over winter. I picked that Fox up late last fall and today was it's first ride in at least 20yrs. All the bikes ran great. An afternoon of mini bikes and grilled pork tenderloin. Doesn't get much better than that.

Sounds like it was a great day! Got some warm weather headed this way tomorrow, probs gonna get in some seat time. Got a better pic of the Wards?

Sounds like it was a great day! Got some warm weather headed this way tomorrow, probs gonna get in some seat time. Got a better pic of the Wards?
I don't have any other pics of the Wards but I'll take a few next time we ride. I actually picked that bike up as a roller and sold it to my buddy and I found a 5 HP Briggs off a tiller. The shroud is not original to the motor. The frame however was complete minus the seat and of course the clutch cover. Original Jack shaft, and rear band brake.

Thanks Buckeye. I knew you would pick that one out of the group since it's a fffffffox:laugh: I did repaint the engine and it has a seat cover from Karen but the rest is all original.