Jleon build off progress

Jleon

It really is! I thought I wouldn't like it perched up so high but it settles down when you're on it. So you are one of the few that can now realize how big this Mini? is!

Jleon

I don't think a smaller seat would have worked! And I said yes to the size and "COMFORT". I plan I posting a pic withe the "TRUNK"? filled with ice and Beer!

Jleon

New exhaust made from old 10 speed bike handle bars and some copper fittings I got the idea from Yellowhand. Not sure if I like it but it does sound good. Also a pic of me riding it at my local watering hole. I put a very, very, very short vid of me on the WOODY on You Tube but don't know how to upload it here. It's under "WOODY Minibike", if you're so inclined!

For a whole week, I've been tryin' to think of something I've ever seen in my entire life that was cooler than a 'woody' minibike with a beer cooler trunk...

I couldn't think of nothin'...

richs

jleon nice bike with that seat and woodie afects im thing beachy maybe surfboard for sidecar love that cooler:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::drinkup::drinkup: