Joe's Mini Bike Reunion?

Joe wish I would have gotten to meet up with you.We need to have a get together in Northern call before the next Joes.I was told that the Dave Miller MXTaco in your pictures sold at the show for $10k.

Joe wish I would have gotten to meet up with you.We need to have a get together in Northern call before the next Joes.I was told that the Dave Miller MXTaco in your pictures sold at the show for $10k.
I saw your Bonanza on display and asked, where’s the Owner? You were probably taking laps around and checking everything out like I was. I’ll DM you my contact info. TLJ D75F661E-16B1-47BB-BEA2-66D19A214A0C.jpeg 1B922BD1-7922-4607-A75E-3553409185FD.jpeg

race

The 10th annual JMBR was a blast! Nothing but good vibes and Vintage, Custom and high powered mini bikes.Got a chance to meet all the OGs like Mac, minibike Paul, Guard Rail Dave and Evil Ed. His 1963 Bonanza “first fifty” sounds wicked. The Swap meet section had a lot of good stuff and many Vendors were there as well. I’ll be back next year. View attachment 295244
Well, you got a good shot of my hat as Ed was firing up his AH58. lol Wish I had known it was you Taco Loco Joe (if you took the pic), been trying to meet all the OGs. I was able to meet and connect a couple of faces with their OldMiniBikes names - Cliff / Neck, Evil Ed, Mactaco / Scott, Sonerenos / Justin. Always a fun show .... although fewer and fewer two-strokes every year. C'mon - bring out all the smokers next year!

Well, you got a good shot of my hat as Ed was firing up his AH58. lol Wish I had known it was you Taco Loco Joe (if you took the pic), been trying to meet all the OGs. I was able to meet and connect a couple of faces with their OldMiniBikes names - Cliff / Neck, Evil Ed, Mactaco / Scott, Sonerenos / Justin. Always a fun show .... although fewer and fewer two-strokes every year. C'mon - bring out all the smokers next year!
Yup that was Me lol. I’ll bring my BC1500 next year. I booked my Hotel last minute Thursday. It’s a busy time of year for me. Oh and let’s not forget The Grey Goat /CarPlayLB and George3. Bought stuff off him years ago.

Last edited:
I slept in the truck when I had someone else mini bike in the truck….when there are just mine, I get the cripple motel room…it’s ok I am one…and pull up to the window and sleep with it open….usually back up enough to get in the cooler off the tailgate…

When I was a young man I ran Harley’s this same way but I made the wife or a probate sleep in the truck…my my how times have changed…

getting a van/ bus very soon so no more worries….

I guess I should add that when I put joeys bike back in the truck at Dave’s in Arizona….I left there about 10 am Friday morning and didn’t stop but to get gas and piss…I rolled in the driveway at about 2am Sunday morning…..I was very worried about that one!!

Last edited:

sonerenos

that was a lot of fun meeting with you guys again. i cant wait until the next one. we will have to get another gathering halfway through the year again as most of these guys cant wait annually to see each other.

we still missed a lot of familiar faces, but next year i think we can get the folks from out of town to make a trip.

thanks for stopping me and introducing yourself @Taco Loco Joe we definitely need to spend some more time together

that was a lot of fun meeting with you guys again. i cant wait until the next one. we will have to get another gathering halfway through the year again as most of these guys cant wait annually to see each other.

we still missed a lot of familiar faces, but next year i think we can get the folks from out of town to make a trip.

thanks for stopping me and introducing yourself @Taco Loco Joe we definitely need to spend some more time together
Yea nice meeting ya Justin. A get together at the half way point would be cool! Maybe Fresno? @Broke Joke any good spots?