Johnny Tillotson's 2015 OldMiniBikes Build-Off Open Class Honda Pocket Bike

C'mon you can do it!
Appreciate the pep talk but it now looks like the clutch brake is going to need a lot more messing with to make right and i just frayed the shit out of my last brake cable. Its over. Its over!!! Really could have used the two weeks those f*%k heads at the machine shop wasted doing the sprocket. Thats where it all started to go south. Weep.

Johnny, got any bicycles...with cables ? I hate to see ya go out this close.. to being finished ! :hammer: :grind: :weld:

Last edited:
Johnny, got any bicycles...with cables ? I hate to see ya go out this close.. to being finished ! :hammer: :grind: :weld:
Thanks, that IS a good idea should I find myself in a jam like that again. It was more than that though. The clutch brake just wasn't working right. The clutch might be too big. I couldn't get it to the point of a postition where it would grab and then relax. Its a Ratech Clutch so maybe the size is odd? In any case I did come close yes. Despite all the other projects going on at home so that's something to hold on to. On Saturday I prob should have gotten more done but for some reason I thought Monday was the 31 st. It is a pretty cool bike though, so I'll finish it anyway.