Just for Fun OND Lil Indian 6000

As always I need to thank the people who made this possible, Hent (Drew) and Miss Vicki for this great OldMiniBikes site ! Bill (cheezy) and Pat (mrpat) for hosting another very smooth build off . Also need to throw a big thanks out to Joe51 for all his help .
Also need to thank my OldMiniBikes family for all of the help a long the way , and as always I'm just glad to be in the build off with such great talent and extraordinary builders. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Turned out great OND! Very nice build, got it done so quick too. I like the background of the bike too, cool place to take a picture of it

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes

Turned out great OND! Very nice build, got it done so quick too. I like the background of the bike too, cool place to take a picture of it

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes
Those would make great callender photos. When do we get to see it in action?
Great background for the photo shoot. Well done, my friend!
OND, really nice work. I learned a bunch following your build. Thank you.
Steve
Beautiful job on your Lil Indian :thumbsup:
Thanks everybody ! Hope to do a ride video .........................................IF It Ever Quits Raining ...:censure::censure:

Another great year in the OldMiniBikes Build Off , Thanks Drew & Vicky for this great old mini bike site , and Bill and Pat for being such great host's . I hope everyone has a great summer on there mini's .

I need to throw out a big thanks to Joe51 for all his help ! I owe you Joe ...:thumbsup:

1968/69 Lil Indian 6000

[video=youtube_share;naNFPbI9lZs]https://youtu.be/naNFPbI9lZs[/video]

Last edited: