Just for Fun OND Lil Indian 6000

I need to throw out a big THANKS to Joe51 for hooking me up with this matching 12.5 x 4.50 - 6 Carlisle tire for this build.
Thanks Joe ...I owe ya buddy !

Also got in the foot peg covers .

Last edited:
OK so I got the brake pads epoxied in last weekend so I could get the caliper done and ready to install. Powdered the parts I couldn't polish out.

Also got the exhaust done .

Oh and by the way the seat was made by [MENTION=18286]manchester1[/MENTION] a couple of years back .

Last edited:

delray

with my infrared thermometer i have seen temp's reach close to 500 at the exhaust opening. you might get little discolor at the start of the exhaust.
no real big deal if that happens. i would recommend using little header wrap material in that area maybe? just have to see how it looks after running it hard.

Be interesting to see how that works out. I spy jackshaft plates.....could it be you're going to the dark side and 2 speed insanity??????
Pete ...not sure yet on the two speed .

with my infrared thermometer i have seen temp's reach close to 500 at the exhaust opening. you might get little discolor at the start of the exhaust.
no real big deal if that happens. i would recommend using little header wrap material in that area maybe? just have to see how it looks after running it hard.
Thanks Brian .....and we'll find out soon ....I hope !
Turning out really nice!

Thanks owend.

The Header looks great Eric !
Thanks Ang ..

Parts should be here today from the OldMiniBikes warehouse....just in time for the weekend ..:smile:

Last edited:
Looks fantastic. Hopefully we’re past “it’s a Rupp Roadster, no it’s a Wards 424”
Lol, Martin

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes