King o Lawn

This might help. From the side a 97 and a Mickey look real close, but looking down you can really tell notice the upper tubes when they bend in.

Aggie 97

Mickey (look at upper tubes when they start to bend in)

6doggie3

Yeah it is missing the top clamp, wrong bars,scrub brake and welded washers to axle mount. I can feel where the scrub brake mounts should be. When I buy a non original mini i look at the parts related to the price for other mini project's I have.

I can feel where the scrub brake mounts should be.
Has the engine plate been changed? Usually the brake tabs are part of the engine plate itself...and on the series 2 Mickey the axle tabs are also part of that piece of metal.

When I buy a non original mini i look at the parts related to the price for other mini project's I have.
I've thought of that on over 50 of them so far LOL

Many times I've bought a bike that had a better frame or other parts than I was going to use originally. Been able to upgrade my stuff and still make a couple bucks to offset my hobby as a whole. Just my Taco 22 project alone has had a different frame at least 3 times. Maybe 4. That's one advantage to them still being in the "basket" stage.