L.A Drag Spot.

I wonder if u give my buddy Tye all these problems about his "minor" son riding and racing. Just sayin.
I built Doms bike special for him and his size. I have ridden it many times when its first been out and everytime I do any little or major change to it. The only time I let Dom race anyone elses bike was when it was on a real track at Barona. He raced Charles bike and so did my older boy. Primetime wants Dom to jockey his bike in the Gasser event but I'm not comfortable with that because I'm not the one who built it or maintains that bike. Is it dangerous yes, Did I ever expect him to do 90 at 10 years old NO, do I wish we could all race at a real track every Saturday yes, does it scare the living sh!t out of me everytime he makes a run on the street, YES. Why do we do it, my boys love it, its fun and its another activity we do as a family. What is my point? I don't know:laugh:

I built Doms bike special for him and his size. I have ridden it many times when its first been out and everytime I do any little or major change to it. The only time I let Dom race anyone elses bike was when it was on a real track at Barona. He raced Charles bike and so did my older boy. Primetime wants Dom to jockey his bike in the Gasser event but I'm not comfortable with that because I'm not the one who built it or maintains that bike. Is it dangerous yes, Did I ever expect him to do 90 at 10 years old NO, do I wish we could all race at a real track every Saturday yes, does it scare the living sh!t out of me everytime he makes a run on the street, YES. Why do we do it, my boys love it, its fun and its another activity we do as a family. What is my point? I don't know:laugh:
Well said:thumbsup:

Now if only the other bako member would understand . He could careless . He dont care for the hobby like most on here do.
I've never had a problem with any of the kids out there riding. You've got great kids shaker.

Thats my Dog...:thumbsup:

I've never said one word about your Son or your Dad, come on Chubby Checker...doin "The twist" :laugh:
Yes u did, u disrespected both of them. Just in case ur ignorant and dont understand, when u involve their name in ANY convo with me and talk poorly about them, its disrespectful because first of all u dont know either of them. I no longer have my dad and u have on several occations talked about my family business on this forum and that my friend is disrespectful. I wont even waste my time going back and quoting the post. Anytime u disrespect me, or anybody in my family, I will defend myself and them. If u have a problem with that then it just tells me that ur morals and family respect is in the toilet.

I was taught to respect others unless they disrespect u and that is what u have done over and over. I think u need a lesson on respect. Like I said, disrespect me to my face like u r doing on line and see what happens. Just sayin.

Twist my behind, ur the master at twisting and manipulating.

Warning!!! You are in violation of the OldMiniBikes terms of service...you are subject to suspension for "threats of violence" on the open forum... !! it's that easy
Thats not a threat of violence my friend unless u approach me. I was only saying what was gonna happen if u do with ANY type of disrespect.

Go ahead and tell Hent, I will NEVER back down to a Cyber Bully like u and if it takes suspension then do it. It wont change a thing on the street, cuz OldMiniBikes cant suspend me there.

I am giving u fair warning to not disrespect me or my family, and if u take that as a threat then turn me in.

"Ironic" :confused: That I should mind my "own business" but you can have your "nose" all up in mine:eek:ut: As much as you seem to "care" you must have some kinda "feelings" for little ole me...sorry frankie I'm not a "chubby chaser":laugh:

Lets get something very clear here. My only interest in u was to hear or see ur projects and u gladly posted many pics that I commented on with a positive comment. So, if u call that "nosey" then I guess all the comments from other members r also nosey then right?

I dont give a rats behind about u, so dont flatter urself pal.

You didn't read the response above your's:shrug: I do understand and agree with Ty 100% :doah:
Ofcoarse. But only after putting your foot in your month talkin that mess about my nephews decision to race lobos bike. Your a female dog Bruce ...... You can't expect people to except your clean up tatics after your put your foot in your mouth. Or insult another member or his family. And yes you have female dog. Man up and admit it. See Bruce you think everyone is suppose to get your mentality and be cool.with it. Don't work that way female dog. Ask yo big homie he'll tell ya. Jd likes you I respect that because he's my friend, but you, your a female dog, and regardless if you care or not I don't like you. Why because you dont respect other people way of thinking. And when people dont agree with yours you skin the cat everyway you can to make then feel stupid for not agreeing with your female dog arse ......