L.A Drag Spot.

Bruce is like kenny powers, but for the quad world. Lol. Shut the ef up already . You sound like a female that didn't get he purse . Go buy some thing pretty you won't ride and shut up already. No body likes you.
I like bruce, speak for yourself goose, i believe he was chatting with Frank and brian though, why jump in and stir the pot ?:shrug:

So on a lighter note, we will be finishing up my chassis this saturday:clap: then saturday night the bako boyz are heading to Famoso for Nitro fest...should be a good time...:thumbsup:

Frankie, I do worry about that, that's why I would never put a "minor" on something I wouldn't ride myself:thumbsup: The racing I do is sanctioned and on a closed course with all the saftey concerns completly covered:thumbsup: Bottom line frankie, if you won't ride it ...your "minor" Son shouldn't be either:wink:
I wonder if u give my buddy Tye all these problems about his "minor" son riding and racing. Just sayin.

Frankie, I would not put my "minor" child on a minibike that I was afraid to ride myself...pretty simple:thumbsup: I also wouldn't put my "minor' child on lobo's bike to try to beat Ronald :eek:ut: Come on frankie you aint this stupid...or are you:eek:ut:
I am not afraid of anything, ur the one trying to say I am, I just said I dont race anymore. FYI, I can bend my knee that far, limitation to the total knee replacement. Thats why, cuz its uncomfortable for me, and u dont bend ur knee that far on a Harley. U really r dense.

All the makings of a live soap opera - only better! Think if there were a reality show "Housewives of Anna Street :wink:
Couldn't be, cuz Big Mouth has never even been there, he is just a keyboard running his mouth or should I say fingers? That why I love to have fun with him and prove he is a ........ Just sayin :thumbsup:

Bruce is like kenny powers, but for the quad world. Lol. Shut the ef up already . You sound like a female that didn't get he purse . Go buy some thing pretty you won't ride and shut up already. No body likes you.
Be carefull goosie last time you stuck your nose where it didn't belong you lost "self control" and got banned...third times a charm:wink:

Sorry but the difference is huge. Frank is putting his kid on Lobo's bike just to beat Ronald for his own little "Ego trip". This doesn't involve you blood clot so "pipe down" :doah:

Thats where u r wrong Bruce, its not an ego trip at all. My brother did that motor and the bike is in good operating standards so now what? That would be u with the huge ego. U always have to be right or have the last word and everybody else has an excuse but u. So, why has it taken over a year to build a simple minibike? Why r u so concerned with what I or we do if it doesn't affect u in any way other than when we make u look bad and it hurts ur ego? Guess ur shallow little mind cant grasp the difference between a reason and an excuse still, cuz ur full of em and yet u still have nothing to show for it but alot of unfinished projects. Just sayin!!

Couldn't be, cuz Big Mouth has never even been there, he is just a keyboard running his mouth or should I say fingers? That why I love to have fun with him and prove he is a ........ Just sayin :thumbsup:
Not sure i would drive a 5 hour roundtrip with no bike for the bs that goes on out there most of the time either....just saying...:shrug:

Let me just ask you a couple questions frankie. Who's white bike was your Son riding at the last event? Why would you put your "minor" Son on a bike that you don't own to compete in an "illegal" street race? Just say that your Sons saftey was less important that you beating Ronald's gasser and we'll be done with this discussion:thumbsup: 2 sentences should just about cover your response:doah:

Not sure i would drive a 5 hour roundtrip with no bike for the bs that goes on out there most of the time either....just saying...:shrug:
Huge difference between u and him. U have been there, u have built several bikes, and u share the same reason why I dont race, but he just wants to keep bashing me for not racing. Dont get it. Then he wants to bash me for my son racing. Come on JD he is seriously getting out of hand. Talkin about family, mothers, fathers, brothers, my son, and so on. Its really uncalled for and un -necessary. Its one thing to internet trash talk, but come on dude, he is way out of line here and honestly I hope when he comes out that he doesn't try to talk to my face that way cuz he will get smashed on, and I am sorry if u dont like it but he is running his mouth to me about everything he can just to try and piss me off, and thats rather childish on his part. Just sayin!!!