L.A Drag Spot.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
it was just scratching the tire tire in the driveway when the clutch hit, not really smoking the tire...lol Come on.... it was fast, we leave it at that....:wink:
Yes with a 240 pound guy on it
once you put less load on the tire it is really gonna smoke it

TopFuel has a 4.0 gear ratio, scratches the tire with me on it. With HA it will get loose all day

Yes with a 240 pound guy on it
once you put less load on the tire it is really gonna smoke it

TopFuel has a 4.0 gear ratio, scratches the tire with me on it. With HA it will get loose all day
Yes i understand what you are saying, but if the bars were not touching the ground allready, it would not have smoked the tire is my point, it would have went up on the bar instead......! ok off to work....:thumbsup:

Not to jump in and hijack the thread, but maybe one of you guys can learn me something.
Why are most of the mini dragbikes I see still running stock/tall handlebars?
Wouldn't you want them low as possible for aero and stability?
Just curious.
Thanks.
:scooter:

Not to jump in and hijack the thread, but maybe one of you guys can learn me something.
Why are most of the mini dragbikes I see still running stock/tall handlebars?
Wouldn't you want them low as possible for aero and stability?
Just curious.
Thanks.
:scooter:
Short bars don't like speed woobles .
I prefer taller wider bars. I have my original bars on my rupp and I love the feel and handling. When I race my chest sits on them bars while I'm in superman mode . Lol. I'm already hunched over on this lil thing so I don't think it would be comfortable with shorter bars.

Short bars don't like speed woobles .
I prefer taller wider bars. I have my original bars on my rupp and I love the feel and handling. When I race my chest sits on them bars while I'm in superman mode . Lol. I'm already hunched over on this lil thing so I don't think it would be comfortable with shorter bars.
You can't get any shorter on the bars then Doms bike. No speed wobbles at 90 here. :thumbsup:

that thing went fast, to bad you guys live far i'd be almost done with my bike...im excited to see that mutha upper run =)
if the weather is clear f&b testing at the spot...
where you at lobo6?